[IP] The site that stayed forever

Hi IPers,

 I am a lurker, I rarely post, but I just had to tell you about this one site
that lasted 5 days on my hip, and frankly -- I only changed it because I thought
there must be something wrong after so long, even though there was no redness or
itching or pain or swelling or nothing. And the absorbtion was perfect. And my
BGS were near perfect for the entire 5 days I had that site in. I use an Animas
R1000 and comfort sets. Lately, I have been using my hips because my stomach
looks like World War II.

 It's almost like a Hannukah story hahahhaha. You know, the lamp oil lasted all
those days -- well this site was like that. It just went on and on and on. I
usually have to change every three days. I kept checking it and I kept it in
because it was just working so well. I wish I could find sites like that all the
time.

Kind of amazing huh?

Happy Holidays

Margaret

Diagnosed 1998 Type II

Pumping since 2000

Last A1C -- 5.8

Low Carbing since 1998

Margaret
  Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity
cannot survive. -Dalai Lama