-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Robert Boyd
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 15:16

As I see it the hard one will be "other"  You should in MHO work with your

family in advance and review on a regular basis all of these thing, how to

determine what to give when and how to deliver.  If you family becomes
self
sufficient on this knowledge then all you would have to worry about is
emergency aid workers and they most likely won't want to use your stuff -
EMT will want to use their stuff to treat you.  That is my thoughts on
this - I hope it helps.

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]