Re: [IP] Getting started!

Patience is a wonderful skill to acquire ! I know I don't have any.  If you
don't feel comfortable setting up your basals you should not start using the
pump.  The pump has one mode - ON.  well there is suspend too but it will
alarm every few minutes to every hour depending on the pump. Have you read
the book pumping insulin ?  If not get it - spend the next two week studying
it.  If you have read it them start pumping ( bad robert, bad advice - ops
sorry .....)

Robert B