Re: [IP] Emergency kits

As I see it the hard one will be "other"  You should in MHO work with your
family in advance and review on a regular basis all of these thing, how to
determine what to give when and how to deliver.  If you family becomes self
sufficient on this knowledge then all you would have to worry about is
emergency aid workers and they most likely won't want to use your stuff -
EMT will want to use their stuff to treat you.  That is my thoughts on
this - I hope it helps.

Robert B