[IP] The good news & Christmas Temptations !

Well I went to see an eye doctor today, first time on just over a year - since
I left Arizona in Aug of 2003 !  Well the pressure in my eyes are still just
at or over the limit by a point. But the dilated eye exam showed so diabetic
complication - YEA !!! ( I don't know why I fear going blind the most )

The company I work at had a great year and wanted to thank everyone SO....
they had a chocolate fountain brought in !!! 20+ pounds of warm melted
chocolate cascading down in a water fall of ecstasy - and all sorts of goodies
to plunge into it - banana slices, strawberries, brownie chucks, cheese cake
balls, cream puffs, marshmallows and pineapple chunks.  The pineapple chucks
was a the biggest surprise from a point of how good they were.  I had some of
EVERYTHING and seconds on most of it.  I bolused 15 units and two hours later
I was at 279 so I thought not bad.  I took a shot of 12 units when I got home
and laid down for a diabetic coma :-)  I woke up at 339 !  So I took ANOTHER
injection - my pump was almost out so I put in a new set - now I get to test
every hour til I can get it to come down - a bit of a pain but ohhhhhh so
good.  THAT IS a once in a life time experience ! ALMOST as good as sex !  As
my ex-wife use to say "Candy is dandy but sex won't rot your teeth!" :-)

Robert Boyd

Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again

Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a person to use
the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.