[IP] Where M- MM support for IP? Call MPP(on) to demand insulin pump support fr gov!

I'm posting again about the need to call your MPP in Ontario to ask where
the financial support for insulin pumps is!  The legislature passed Bill 55
in the spring and the Minister of Health Smitherman said he'd look into the
financing over the summer. . . Since then, silence on this important issue.

Someone has sent me a Christmas Card asking me to phone my MPP's local
office.  If everyone in Ontario did that, maybe, just maybe, we could cut
down on those expensive ER visits!

My husband hasn't been in our local ER for an insulin reaction in nearly 3
years! In the 6 months prior to the pump, he had many glucagon shots
administered by me and many visits to the ER by ambulance.  Ka-ching! as the
bean counters say!  Complications as the endos say!

Call your MP and get your friends in Ontario to do so!  Let's beat diabetes!

to offer.

  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.