[IP] Quick serter and Quick sets!

Make sure the adhesive part of the quick set is not touching the sides of
the serter.  That should help.  I've used my serter for 2 years and 10
months, with about 3 changes a week.  I think it's working about the same as
originally.  The spring might deteriorate in time, but I haven't noticed
that mine has.  I insert the set on my husband's tummy.  I think inserting
your own would be trickier, but lots of people do it.

I did notice that the adhesive area of the tape would stick on the inside of
the serter when we first got the sets and serter, but I thought that the
people may have reduced the size of the adhesive circle so that it fits in
the serter better.

You don't have older sets do you?  They might be too large for the serter.

Anyway, best of luck!  If you have new sets and the spring is working fine,
just be careful that the set is correctly positioned from the start.

I'm kind of a klutz.  Acutally, I'm a real klutz so I'm amazed that I've
done so well with the serter and quicksets.  I didn't like the softsets at
all at all.  I did one of those and then a second and then, I muffed the
second insert.  All that taping was for the birds, too.

to offer.

  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.