Re: [IP] Re:

 Don't waste your time with calorieking's pocket pc software. It's a much
smaller (NOT anywhere near 40,000 as advertised) database that is buggy in
windows mobile 2003 and can't be updated. I'm guessing the bulk of CK's efforts
go into the palm version. I'm trying to get my hands on a palm device to find
out. It's free to try it out, so it might be worth a shot. Right now I use
pocket diabetic. Check it out at www.pocketdiabetic.com . It seems the hardest
part is finding one with restaurant data. I can look just about anything up on
my pc when I'm home, but I still have to guess most of the time when I eat out.

Kris

Try the website for Calorie King, they have lots of
great information, an online database, and I think you
can also purchase and/or download something for your
pc or hand held.

http://www.calorieking.com