[IP] Re:

--- Mark Fielden <email @ redacted> wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good program with an expanded
database of carbohydrate counts in various foods,
including fast foods (a program which I can use
on my PDA in Pocket PC format)?

Try the website for Calorie King, they have lots of
great information, an online database, and I think you
can also purchase and/or download something for your
pc or hand held.

http://www.calorieking.com