[IP] Re: IP] Deltec Comes Through In A Pinch!-They did for me

IP'ers (and Sue, too)
It was the very experience of people here on IP that made me ask about
same-day delivery in the first place! And until this last episode, we
have had nothing but 100% satisfaction with Deltec & Smith's.  Even
though we've had problems with 5 pumps, we, and more importantly our
son, love the Deltec pump.  It was kind of surprising to hear the "We
don't do that" response when I knew it was so, and I figured it was far
easier to do than I guess it is.  I would be among the first to tell
everyone that Sue's experience is much more the norm than mine.

I'll even tell you that when we switched to the CozMonitor our rep,
who's a pumper himself, drove all the way up from the cities just to
program our son's pump and teach him how to use the CozMonitor.  That is
the standard of service that defines Deltec much, much more than the
last incident...and that's why I made sure to say, they did indeed come
through.

OBTW, pump's 1 & 2 had cracked screens; 3 had the translucent
case/bright sunshine anomaly; 4 & 5 had software glitches.

Regards,
Andrew