[IP] Pumps & Ontario Gov. Support!

It's nice to know about a new pump being available in Canada, but people
without the means are still awaiting the Government of Ontario's
announcement of how they are going to fund insulin pumps and supplies.

I received a card yesterday from a mother who wants a pump for her daughter
and asked me and others who are sympathetic to badger or MPPs in Ontario
about the implementation of Bill 55.

Put it on your to do list!

Anyone wanting a copy of the nifty parody may e-mail me privately.

to offer.

  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.