No Subject

For my New Year's Resolution,  I am finally making the long overdue
change from using a fixed bolus amount with a correction scale, to
counting carbs and using the appropriate bolus amount.  Can anyone
recommend a good program with an expanded database of carbohydrate
counts in various foods, including fast foods (a program which I can use
on my PDA in Pocket PC format)?

Thanks, and wishing everyone a happy holiday season!
Mark

Notebook.jpg]