[IP] Glucagon Kits Fresh from the Manufacturer!

Why don't you not accept one that doesn't have an expiration date of Dec.
2006?  Of course, you do have to replace the kit when yours is past the
expiration date so you may have to settle for visiting various drugstores by
phone or on foot and asking the pharmacist for the expiry date and buying
the one that is good for the longest period.

Now, what should we do with the expired kits, I wonder.  Donate them for
demonstration purposes to our local Diabetes Education Centre, perhaps?

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft. SmartScreen
Technology

  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.