[IP] got my Paradigm 515 - any advice?

 Did anyone else get their Paradigm Upgrade? I just got mine. I haven't opened
the box yet because I am still at work. I know I will want to play with it when
I do.

Does anyone have any advice, gotchas, etc.?

 I had no trouble upgrading from the 511 to the 512 so I am expecting this to be
the same.

 The one difference is the Paradigm Pal comes with the 515. I haven't used it
before. I am looking forward to checking it all out.

Linda