Re: [IP] Getting started!

Marcia - I was actually encouraged to play with my pump and then I was
given saline solution to practice with prior to actually pumping
insulin.  That way I got used to the bells and whistles and also
inserting the new sites, etc.  I know how you feel because I felt the
same way when my pump came.  I read the instruction book over and over
and played with the buttons, etc. so that when I actually met with the
educator, she was quite impressed with how knowledgeable I was about the
pump (this was my first ever!)  Good luck to you!