Re: [IP] The perfect wife !

Well, gee, it was me!  After all, we are not living in caves anymore and
we are the perfect ones.  So . . . since we all know that we are
perfect, we don't need a resume.  However, we perfect ones also know
that men fall short in the perfect department, therefore we need to see
the resume because ymmv!

>>> email @ redacted 12/21/2004 12:51:54 AM >>>
I thought the ladies were supposed to be compiling and
submitting their resumes to the guys.  Who the heck
decided it was ok to reverse things?

***snip***I have yet to receive any resumes from the
potential hubby............ :(***snip***