RE: [IP] The perfect wife !

lol!  My husband will be glad to hear that I am out of the running!!

>>> email @ redacted 12/20/2004 5:51:26 PM >>>
 And with that, Linda, you are out of the running. :) One of the most
critical
requirements of a perfect wife is that she remain oblivious to her own
perfection, ironically enough. Don't worry though. "I'll keep your
resume on
file and let you know if anything comes up."

 ***snip*** Ladies, Ladies - you have it all wrong! You know you are
perfect (or
at
least darn close!) - it should be the men submitting their
resumes!!!!!***snip*