Re: [IP] not so fast

It's hard to convince an insurance company to give a pump to someone
they think is a Type 2.  That's one reason my doctors have always
coded me as insulin dependent when forced to code it -- definately
oral pills didn't work.

I think erring on the side of caution is good, if you can't afford the
insulin pump without insurance.

> Hurry up and wait. Sigh.  Any other type 2s run into this?

Hopefully as more of us get on insulin pumps the insurance companies
will start to see the light, but I'm afraid it is a long time coming.

--
Kathleen Weaver