Re: [IP] not so fast

My most recent a1c was 6.6 in early November (6.5 in the doctor's office last
week their in house machine, 7.2 in early November at the diabetes expo).
 But my meter average is 175 for the last 30 days, 180 for the last 14 days, and
I routinely test 8-10 times a day.  I know I don't catch my exercise induced
lows, only the rebounds, and I'm unaware of them when they happen -- the only
thing that I feel is a deep chill while in the water (I usually swim for
 exercise). By the time I can check, usually 10 to 15 minutes later, I'm already
on
my way to a rebound high.  This happens unless I start exercise with a BG of
180 or above.

I also may be going low at night, though it's hard to say even though I do
set the alarm now and then to try to catch them.  It's so unpredictable.

My lows are usually quite mild -- only into the 60 range -- and then my
hormones and liver seem to kick in and send me to 200.

Stacey