RE: [IP] not so fast

At 01:14 PM 12/21/2004, Mike Shamel wrote:

>It sounds like your Endo/NP/CDE is just trying to build the best case for
>their medical necessity letter.  I had my own issues with the insurance
>company, but they began After my doctor wrote the RX.
>
>Mike

 Yes, part of my Endo's concern was building a case for the insurance company.
To tell them, in my case, that the patient needs a pump yet has an A1c of 5.x is
not very convincing. But, when he states that the patient's daily bgs range from
30-300, that's much more convincing. I think that's what worked in my situation.

RoseLea