-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of RoseLea
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 07:32

 I would only eat one cookie and I would save the other one or give it to
my husband. ;o) They consider that package to be two servings, and someone
could eat more than one serving of anything, even something at a meal.

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]