[IP] not so fast

Well, my excitement that the NP/CDE in the endo's office was going to put in
for a pump was a bit premature.  I just got off the phone with her, and she's
going to put me on one of those continuous glucose sensors on Jan. 12 to see
what my BG is doing on a 24 hour basis.  She's concerned that I"ll never get
approvied since the results of an a1c and a fructosamine aren't so bad.  My BG
 results belie the test results, and she wonders if I'm bottoming out at various
times to account for the lower numbers on her tests.  I still thank that FBG
results of over 200 but crashing if I don't eat lunch should be enough, but
what do I know.

Hurry up and wait. Sigh.  Any other type 2s run into this?

Stacey