Re: [IP] Deltec Comes Through In A Pinch!-They did for me

This story of having to threaten to get Deltec to do the right thing was the
polar opposite of my experience and that of several others that have posted.
At 12:02 pm on Sunday of Memorial day weekend I called the 800 number and
reported a cosmetic type problem with my pump.  A very small piece of the
plastic that fits between the top button and the right button had chipped.
My Deltec rep had noticed it when she upgraded the software and said I
should get it replaced. Since we were going out of town for the weekend, I
did not call until Sunday when we were getting ready to return home. I
called thinking that would set the delivery in motion and I might get it
Monday but since it was a holiday, it would probably get here Tuesday.
Either day would be ok since it was not a critical problem. Before beginning
our 5 hour ride home, we took our children out to eat to celebrate our son's
birthday. During lunch, we got a phone call notifying us that my pump would
be delivered that night. It was coming in to Chattanooga on a 10 o'clock
flight. We had to leave right after eating to make it home in time. At 10:20
the door bell rang and I got my replacement pump. 10 hours and 18 minutes
from St. Paul, MN to Chattanooga. I have read several other posts lately
that have had identical experiences. I hope we are the norm not the
exception.

email @ redacted
dx Type 1 1/2002
Cozmo pumping since 1/2003
CoZmore pumping & testing since 09/02/04