[IP] Re: the perfect husband

Debbie,
You're a lucky lady. Sounds perfect to me.
Renee~

Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 20:08:17 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 20:08:17 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: the perfect wife

In a message dated 12/20/2004 6:09:07 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Can we come over and see him? I have never seen perfect. Can we touch this
thing of perfection. :)

Renee
He says "By appointment only". LOL Really, to me, he is perfect. Great
cook, does laundry, works up to 70 hours a week (so I can have insurance), has
me spoiled terribly and is a great dad. He is learning my pump, talks about
it to people, even tho he doesn't know everything! He has been so good all
these years, 31 actually. Always got up in the middle of the night when I
needed some OJ, never complained Now I let him sleep if I get up tp test at 2
AM to check basals. Yes, ladies, he may not be perfect to others but he is
perfect to me. It's all in the eye of the beholder!!!!!

Happy Pumping
Debbie and "Annie" from Western KY and her faithful sidekick, Steve (for 31
years)