-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of RoseLea
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 16:34

The sad thing about so many "sugar free" foods that you find in the
grocery store have just as many carbs in them as their sugared
counterparts. I've proven this so many times by reading the nutrition
labels. It's too bad that so many people buy these products thinking that
they are doing themselves some good, when in fact that's not the case at
all.

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]