RE: [IP] The perfect wife !

Hey we are women after all and its law we can change our minds but oh
alright we will send the resumes

>From: "Dempsey, Jeff" <email @ redacted> >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: email @ redacted >Subject: RE: [IP] The
perfect wife ! >Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 00:09:10 -0800 > >Insulin Pumpers
is made possible by your tax deductible contributions. >Your donation of
$10, $25, or more... just $1 or $2 per month is >needed so that Insulin
Pumpers can continue to serve you and the rest >of the diabetes
community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >Darwin? > >-----Original
Message----- >From: Kris Laats [mailto:email @ redacted] >Sent:
Monday, December 20, 2004 9:52 PM >To: email @ redacted >Subject:
Re: [IP] The perfect wife ! > >I thought the ladies were supposed to be
compiling and >submitting their resumes to the guys.  Who the heck
>decided it was ok to reverse things? > > > >***snip***I have yet to
receive any resumes from the >potential hubby............ :(***snip*** >