Re: [IP] Getting started!

 Congratulations! I found out yesterday that I will be getting my new pump in
April. I'll be going from the MM508 to the MM512!!!
 My suggestion is that you wait because if you hook up and only take boluses for
meals then the chance of occlusion occuring is rather high. You May not recieve
the insulin fully from one meal to the next. What prevents that from happening
is a basal flow of insulin to keep the catheter clear.
Good Luck!!!  Merry, Merry...

Sincerely,
Lisa Ann & Nanook II
38yp;dx'70;IP'89;MM512!

Dan & Marcia Rothra <email @ redacted> wrote:
Is there anything wrong with hooking up myself just to deliver meal boluses
and continue taking my Lantus for my basal insulin?

"The more people I meet, the more I love my dog."