[IP] Re: Let them eat cake

>  The sad thing about so many "sugar free" foods that you find in the
grocery
> store have just as many carbs in them as their sugared counterparts.

When we married back in '60, my in-laws wanted to constantly feed me (1 shot
of NPH/Reg mixed a day, and pee tests) with Dietetic foods. They didn't talk
sugar-free back then since saccharin was the only artificial sweetener.
Well, they'd buy me cookies made w/o eggs. I didn't know enough to check
about carbs - oh, I don't think they even had nutrition labels back then.
But those things tasted terrible. Some ppl are allergic to eggs, thus the
eggless cookies. I would accept them and toss the cookies - literally - into
the trash can. ;-)

Jan (46 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS with
World's Youngest Pumper)

A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.