[IP] Emergency kits

OK, I just got my prescription of Solu-cortef Act-O-Vial properly filled
today.

So now I'm carrying around three injectibles -- two of them for
emergencies:

Glucagon
Solu-Cortef 100mg (hydrocortisone sodium succinate)
Insulin (Humalog)

So my question for this assemblage of select geniuses is: How do I
package, label, etc. all of these things to help ensure that, in an
emergency, I am injected with the right stuff!

Several factors here.

1) I do not wish to be injected with insulin during an emergency of any
type.
2) During hypoglycemia, glucagon will probably work better than the
Solu-Cortef. At least, I think glycolysis is faster than gluconeogensis!
3) During adrenal crisis, or in event of an injury, glucagon is probably
less than helpful.
4) Maybe, during hypoglycemia, I should get both?
5) In the absence of hypoglycemia, getting both would probably cause my
glucose to reach new highs!

So what I want is anything that will help any emergency assistence (wife,
teenager, other):

1) Discover I need an injection.
2) Determine which is the correct injection or injections based on my
symptoms
3) Locate the correct injection
4) Properly mix the injectible and draw it up in the proper syringe
5) Deliver it IM.

Assuming, of course, that I'm in no shape to provide any assistence.

Thoughts?  Suggestions?

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]