Re: [IP] The perfect wife !

I have yet to receive any resumes from the potential hubby............ :(

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IP] The perfect wife ! >Date: Mon,
20 Dec 2004 18:25:46 EST > >Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your tax
deductible contributions. >Your donation of $10, $25, or more... just $1
or $2 per month is >needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve
you and the rest >of the diabetes community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >In a message dated
12/20/2004 4:59:50 PM Central Standard Time, >email @ redacted writes:
> >What  would you put on TOP of the cake - a bride and groom or >Two
pumps with  their infusion lines intertwined :-) >robert b > > > >The
thought of it...makes me tear up! How absolutely adorable would that
>  be!?!?!?!?! It would be a cake to go down in history!! Little things
that make >you happy!! > >:-) >.