Re: [IP] setting basals

I would lower the basal 3 hours prior to start with - and test test test.  I
know the night time ones are hard, get an alarm clock that is easy to reset
and wake up every two hours and test.  It is all a trial and error thing but
as you start to dial them in it gets easier.  If you are still going low
move the basal back and test again.  ONLY MOVE ONE THING AT  A TIME>  don't
change two or three things.  Once you determine how much you want to lower
your basal and when - test, then adjust EITHER the time of the basal change
OR the amount of the change - but not both.

Well that is my advice but please understand I am not a doctor nor do I play
one on TV :-)
Robert B
who stole that line.