Re: [IP] Deltec Comes Through In A Pinch!

WOW, you have a backup pump - and one as nice as a MM512!  I wish I could
afford THAT.  So what features, advantages does the Deltec give your son and
you over the MM512 ! - I have been using older pumps for the last 8 years, I
just had a 712 then 715 all within the last 6 weeks and I love them !

Robert B

 started the 512 we use as