Re: [IP] Glucagon Emergency Kits - Expiration Date

The way I figure it, having a glucagon kit on hand doesn't make much
sense if there is no one around to help if you're having a low--and I
live alone.  I've been lucky in that I either feel lows or bounce.
(Lowest I've ever tested was 29--at middle of the night in a motel!
and I had no problem staggering over to the in-room bar and finding a
candy bar.  I don't drink, but those refrigerators are sure handy.)
--
Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska