[IP] Animas Customer Service is super...

As I wrote the list last week -- while changing batteries, my pump
fell over and a corner of the battery case, that holds the o-ring in,
cracked off.  I did call the customer service number, but it was 10:00
pm Dallas time, and the phone line said if it was urgent leave a
message.

Well, my pump was working so it didn't seem urgent.

Called at 7:00 am the next morning, explained what happened, was asked
for and gave the serial number and the rev. number.  Was told they
would put a pump in the mail that evening and I could call on Monday
morning for the tracking number.

Called this morning, and they gave me the tracking number, and the
pump was already on the local truck for delivery, but it didn't arrive
until after 6:00 pm (growl).

Programmed the new pump and sent the old one on it's way via DHL.

Thank you anyone from Animas who might be on the list.  That's the way
you are supposed to do customer service.

--
Kathleen Weaver