Re: [IP] lab results that are kind of spooking me out here

I remember the first time I showed protein while
pregnant. It was a small amount, but I freaked out.
I'd never had protein before and it terrified me.

My doctor sat me down and told me "This is completely
normal. It would be normal if you weren't diabetic. If
you didn't have protein, I'd be worried."

Talk to your doctor and verify, but the protein went
away after my dd was born.

Margaret