[IP] RE: glucagon dates

when I buy one, I have them check the date, and refuse it if it is less than a
year

however, I donate my old ones to a CDE, who uses the expired ones to train
'newbies'

that way, they get to learn about the tablet, how to combine the stuff, etc.

michelle
who is thankful that (knock on wood) hasn't had to have one of those used for
quite some time, and figures the cost is like car insurance, I would SO much
rather buy them and toss them than have to actually file a claim with the
insurance company :-)