Re: [IP] Monetary support

At 4:02 PM -0800 12/20/04, Caryn Lee wrote:
>Michael -
>   You do an excellent job and I suspect if people took the salary of $49K and
>divided it by the hours, none of us would work for that amount. You
>are doing it
>for love, that is quite evident. Your like our "mom" because you do
>it all (with
>the great volunteers)! Caryn

Just remember that the $49K is a proposed salary, he has NEVER drawn
even close to that.  What I'm trying to figure out is that during one
of the good years I worked for Michael,  I got paid twice as much as
the year before.  And Michael didn't even deduct one of the four pats
on the back that he gave me that year!!!  Michael, you really aren't
withholding anything, are you?       ;>)

George