Re: [IP] Let them eat cake ! Was the perfect wife

At 06:01 PM 12/20/2004, Robert Boyd wrote:
 >I had a co-worker who never understood when I would take a christmas treat or
three - he kept says "but you have sugar diabetes!" Like were did THAT phrase
come from - is there a sugar free diabetes ?

>Robert B

 The sad thing about so many "sugar free" foods that you find in the grocery
store have just as many carbs in them as their sugared counterparts. I've proven
this so many times by reading the nutrition labels. It's too bad that so many
people buy these products thinking that they are doing themselves some good,
when in fact that's not the case at all.

RoseLea
And I LOVE cake!