Re: [IP] the perfect wife needs the prefect salary

That is great... I have on mine quick study... since I will be learning
to pump with in the next few weeks! I am sure I will be able to pump for
hours and hours that is an awesome quality to have!! ;)

Dawn

>From: "Robert Boyd" <email @ redacted> >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: <email @ redacted> >Subject: Re: [IP]
the perfect wife needs the prefect salary >Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004
18:19:20 -0500 > >Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your tax deductible
>contributions. >Your donation of $10, $25, or more... just $1 or $2 per
month is >needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve you and
the >rest >of the diabetes community. Please visit: >
>    http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your annual
contribution will eliminate this header from your IP >mail > >I too an
still working on my Resume - the only thing I have down so >far is : >
>Can pump of hours and hours each day > >:-) >robert b > > >>The salary
is not a big issue.. as long as we we are living >>comofratable.. I do
cooking, cleaning, laundry, yardwork and the >>best >>part NO snow!! Here
in Texas we don't rightly know what snow is.... >>well >>us in South
Texas..... and hey the perfect wife who knows the ins >>and >>outs of
diabetes is a great match as would the hubby.... I am still >>working on
the resume.... LOL >> >>Dawn >.