[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #607

In a message dated 12/20/2004 2:15:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

When  I test my friends, I change the lancet in front of them (each one),  and
then change the lancet to a new one, when it is time for  me.

Lastly, I commend your son for sharing his  meter.

I hadn't thought about the lancet, but my son uses a fresh one for each
 finger prick so I'm sure he would have changed that. I will have to ask him if
he remembers that detail.

Alida