Re: [IP] Monetary support

Michael -

 You do an excellent job and I suspect if people took the salary of $49K and
divided it by the hours, none of us would work for that amount. You are doing it
for love, that is quite evident. Your like our "mom" because you do it all (with
the great volunteers)! Caryn

Kathleen Weaver <email @ redacted> wrote:

That's exactly why I don't do it any more. You have both my sympathy
and my gratitude for running this.

--
Kathleen Weaver