Re: [IP] Batteries

Good find.  I just bought 10 of them for $3.

TheSupermom <email @ redacted> wrote:
Someone recommended this ebay site for me to buy the CR2032 batteries for my
Cozmonitor and all the meters that we have "stashed" around the house.I wanted
to pass it along to you because the price is amazingly cheap and it comes in
different pack sizes.
http://stores.ebay.com/Top-Notch-Batteries

I purchased the 20 pack to make sure I always have extra batteries just in
case. The seller seems very nice and I received my batteries in 2 days! Hope
this helps you out.