[IP] Lancet Alone vs Lancet in Sampler set at low!

I wouldn't like to stab myself with a lancet either, but if I had to to get
a sample (blood drop) I would.)

I've occasionally poked myself with a lancet point when removing it from the
sampler or the sof-tact meter and I've even done a blood test occasionally
from that drop of blood.  I'm not the diabetic; my husband is!  It doesn't
hurt much.

If you crank the sampler down to the bottom (minimal stick) you can get a
good and painless drop of blood. A quick low depth jab probably hurts less
than a poorly aimed lancet would.

Just my thoughts!  Get the blood drop! That's all!

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft. SmartScreen
Technology.

  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.