[IP] High BG VS High Blood Pressure and their correlation with heart attacks/strokes!

A cardiologist told me and about 100 other diabetics 3 weeks ago that it is
NOT high bg that correlates with heart attacks and strokes.  It is high
blood pressure that correlates with heart attacks and strokes.  That's good
for me to know, because my husband's bg isn't good, hasn't been good for 27
years, but he has only shown high blood pressure once and he was very sick
that day so maybe, that's why he was showing high blood pressure that day.
<crossing fingers>  So, what's your blood pressure reading? not what's your
blood glucose reading? should be the pertinent question.

Scan and help eliminate destructive viruses from your inbound and outbound
e-mail and attachments.

  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.