[IP] Diabetes Handbag!

Did it cost more than $1.50?  I bought an el cheapo handbag at a garage
sale--small bag many compartments and it does the job of the diabetic
handbag just fine.  Some people may think I'm weird going around with two
purses over my shoulder, though, but it just makes me feel real
professional! . . . Almost like a real doctor! <wink  and a chuckle>