Re: [IP] sharing a meter

Well, the hospital uses the same meter on all their patients.  As for
the refrigeration, that would depend on whether the vial had been
opened while cold and the humidity was highish (high enough that
ice-cold glasses get "dew" on them would be too high.)  Check one or
two with test solution.  I doubt the meter would be hurt if you let
it warm up before using it, but some of the meters I've had sure
wouldn't work at refrigerator temperature.  (The Paradigm Link
occasionally gave me a "too cold" error in the bedroom at night.)
--
Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska