Re: [IP] the perfect wife needs the prefect salary

In a message dated 12/20/2004 1:46:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Ok, I  too am joining in the bandwagon of WHAT'S THE PAY!!!  Anything   above
60K is beginning to talk to me.  Medical, dental and vision  are  mandatory.
can do laundry and things, but prefer to be  the "spoiled  one."  Cook once
in
a while and just be spoiled!!  Any takers?  I think  my dh has a tough job
ahead of him  then!  Sheesh..LOL

ok--been out of this conversation but jumping in now with my .02..not  too
 picky about the salary here--as long as it is enough to cover the expenses and
live comfortably, I'm good. insurance is a plus--but not a necessity, we  have
our own. I do laundry, cooking and cleaning all by my lonesome now so thats
not a problem either...the big sticking point would be D care...someone who is
 comfortable with needles and can do the math, thats going to be the
challenge..lol  oh--and the shoveling!! it is the worst part of living  in New
England :)

Amy, mommy to  Alex--7yrs old dx'd 2-20-04
~pumping w/animas 1200 since  5-3-04