Phone: 1-800-631-3766

From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]

Ok, I too am joining in the bandwagon of WHAT'S THE PAY!!!  Anything  above
60K is beginning to talk to me.  Medical, dental and vision are  mandatory.
can do laundry and things, but prefer to be the "spoiled  one."  Cook once
in
a while and just be spoiled!! Any takers?  I think  my dh has a tough job
ahead of him then!  Sheesh..LOL

~ ShawnaLT in AZ on IP that is  PG
*****     The information in this email may contain confidential health
information that is legally privileged.  This information is intended for
the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the
distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this email is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this information in error, please
notify the sender immediately and arrange for the return or destruction of
this information.     *****