[IP] the perfect wife needs the prefect salary

Ok, I too am joining in the bandwagon of WHAT'S THE PAY!!!  Anything  above
60K is beginning to talk to me.  Medical, dental and vision are  mandatory.  I
can do laundry and things, but prefer to be the "spoiled  one."  Cook once in
a while and just be spoiled!! Any takers?  I think  my dh has a tough job
ahead of him then!  Sheesh..LOL

~ ShawnaLT in AZ on IP that is  PG