From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 8:49 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] sharing a meter

I just found out from my son that one of his teachers who is diabetic
 "borrowed " his meter one day to check his blood sugar. I had given the
nurse
 permission to share strips but not his meter. Do any of you know what the
risks
are as far as sharing a meter this way? I think it only happened  once, and
it
was on the spare meter which my son doesn't use anyway.  Do I  need to toss
that meter?